Hiring Scam Warning
From time to time, individuals impersonating Hologic Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team members are offering fraudulent opportunities for employment. To help protect you from being a victim of these scam artists, please be aware that:
- Hologic will never make an offer of employment without having met either via video conferencing or in person, we do not make offers of employment based on telephone only interviews. The only virtual interview platform used by Hologic for interviews is Microsoft Teams.
- All communication from Hologic employees will use a valid Hologic.com email address (i.e., Jane.Doe@hologic.com). Any other email domain purporting to be from Hologic should be considered fraudulent.
- Hologic will never interview a candidate via text message, messaging apps or social media (i.e., Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, RingCentral, etc.)
- Hologic will never ask an applicant to pay a fee or purchase training materials in connection with an application for employment.
- Hologic will never offer cash, cheques, or bank transfers in exchange for tasks/assignments associated with the interview process. Should you be requested to travel as part of the interview process, you will follow our policy to be reimbursed for your expenses.
- Hologic will never provide excess money to an applicant and ask the applicant to write a check for repayment.
If you have any doubt whatsoever about a job offer or any other communication purporting to come from Hologic, Inc., you may contact our Corporate Talent Team at TalentOperations.Requests@hologic.com, or email our Corporate Security department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may return to the Hologic Careers Page by clicking here.